Drew McLellan has worked in advertising for 25+ years and started his own agency, McLellan Marketing Group in 1995 after a five-year stint at Y&R. He also owns and runs Agency Management Institute (AMI), which serves 250+ agencies small to mid sized agencies and is the host of the Build a Better Agency Podcast. I sat down with Drew to get an ad industry veteran’s perspective and to better understand why he choose it as a marketing channel for growing his business.
Listen and Learn:
- Why Drew believes podcasting should be at the top of your sales funnel
- Leveraging industry publications and email lists to grow your show
- Drew’s secret content repurposing strategy
- Why you need a podcast power team
- CPM vs. Selling Your Own Products
- Podcasting: How much work does it really take?
Quotes from the lab:
Resources and Mentions:
Agency Management Institute – Check out the great work Drew is doing for agency owners.
Rev – If you need transcripts for your podcast, Rev comes highly recommended.
Do you currently run an agency? Could a podcast help you stand out from the competition? Share in the comments below what you learned from our chat with Drew today in the lab.