This week my friend Donald Kelly stopped by the lab to share his incredible story. He went from selling mangos door to door to working full-time as an software sales specialist. Now, you can find him hosting one of the top ranked sales training podcasts. He’s been featured in Huffington Post, Entrepreneur and The South Florida Business Journal for his forwarding thinking insights on sales and leadership. If you’ve ever wondered what it takes to make a full-time living from podcasting, this episode is a must!
Listen and Learn:
- What formats work best for integrating community members into your show
- Who is Jeffery and why Donald niched up
- A model for monetizing your show without sponsorship
- Donald’s free call to tripwire strategy (and why you should use it too)
- How to drive audience engagement through Twitter
- Experimenting with LinkedIn and Facebook groups
Quotes from the lab:
Resources and Mentions:
The Sales Evangelist – Check out Donald’s top ranked sales podcast and The TSE Hustler’s League.
Free 30 minute call – Take massive action and jump on a call with Donald Kelly.