Matt Theriault, the king of all things EPIC, joins me in the lab today. Not only does he have an incredible story (can you say former Hip-Hop producer), but Matt single handedly built his multi-million dollar real estate investing empire from podcasting. Looking for a way to get the word out about his self-published book, Matt stumbled upon podcasting, jumped right in and the rest was history. Here’s how he made it happen and why it continues to be a big part of his business.
Listen and Learn:
- How Matt went from $100K a year as a hip hop producer to grocery bagger to millionaire investor
- Why authenticity is the new currency
- Why you need to be listening to your audience
- iTunes is all about ________ and _______ within a 24 hour period
- The “wheel of review strategy”
- How naming your show with keywords can 10x lead flow
Quotes from the lab:
Click-to-Tweet: “You have to decide if you want to be a celebrity or drive leads to your business.” – Matt Theriault
Resources and Mentions:
Epic Real Estate – Check out all things from the EPIC empire.
It’s Not About Radio, It’s About People – When Matt talked about being authentic, I couldn’t help but think back to my interview last year with Valerie Geller.
Are you building a podcast for celebrity status or growing your business? What was your biggest takeaway from this interview? Share below in the comments.