Mike Taber is the co-host of Start Ups For The Rest of Us and co-founder of MicroConf. After putting out an episode every week for the past six years, Mike shares how they’ve been able to build a startup conference and community from scratch. The podcast was a catalyst for laying the foundation to what has become one of the most globally recognized communities for single founders.
Listen and Learn:
- How editing contributes to the success of the show
- The ideal podcast sales funnel
- Do transcripts matter for SEO ranking
- Why you need to nail the headline
- Involving your community as part of the show
Quotes from the lab:
Resources and Mentions:
Start Ups For The Rest of Us – Check out Mike and Robs podcasts for single founders.
MicroConf – Check out Mike and Rob’s annual conference.
Kall8 – Get a dirt cheap 800 number for guest to call in and leave a message.
What have you taken away from my chat with Mike on building a community and conference from your podcast? Let us know in the comments!