Dear welcomed guests,
Please follow the steps below to lock in your spot for the interview.
Thank you again for taking the time!
Founder & CEO, Pod Parrot
Here are the next steps….
Step 1. Review FAQ (below)
Step 2. Fill out the guest onboarding form: https://podparrot.com/guestform
Step 3. Schedule time for your interview: https://calendly.com/agencyshow
What is the goal of this podcast?
To highlight the founders and visionaries behind Denver’s top agencies.
What will I need for my interview?
- 30-minute time block in your schedule
- Quiet space for recording
What are the benefits of being a guest on The Denver Agency Show?
- Free press for your agency
- Thought leadership
- Backlink to your website
- Repurpose your interview into a blog post, Linkedin Pulse article or press release
How long will the interview take?
We aim to keep our interviews at or under the 15-20 minute mark. However, you should block off 30 minutes on your calendar just to be safe.
Where will the interview take place?
We’ll come to your office or meet virtually via Zoom conference call. In-person interviews are preferred if you’re located within 20 minutes of Downtown Denver.
How is the topic selected?
You can choose the topic or we’ll select from a few questions in our sample question bank.
Sample question bank:
- What inspired you to start your agency?
- What has been your most interesting or exciting project to date? Why?
- What do you think makes Colorado/Denver unique from other markets in the country?
- How do you envision the industry changing in the next 5 – 10 years?
- What book or mentor has had to most impact on your life?
- Recommendations for younger people who are getting started in the industry