Jason Swenk ran a digital agency for 12 years and worked with brands like Legal Zoom, Hitachi and AT&T before selling the biz. He’s since shifted focus to serving other agency owners with his blueprint for success. After initially being invited as a guest on another show, Jason realized the impact a podcast and video could have for building trust, community and feeding leads to his seven figure business empire.
Listen and Learn:
- From accidental podcast to international agency super star
- Why Jason believes the funnel is dead and how he uses logic instead
- How to think about podcast downloads
- Solving problems and helping vs. selling
- Why you need to be building a community
- Should you get rid of CTAs in your show
- Hiring a VA to repurpose episodes vs. transcripts
Quotes from the lab:
Click-to-Tweet: “You don’t have to have a huge list or huge downloads to do the revenue you want.” – Jason Swenk
Resources and Mentions:
Jason Swenk.com – Get world-class agency advice from a guy who’s actually done it.
Smart Agency Master Class – Check out Jason’s podcast for digital agency owners.
Florida State University – Hey, it’s not Harvard but that’s not why we went there.